P B M Construction and Renovation
was incorporated in 1997 as “PREVENTIVE BUILDING MAINTENANCE” to respond to the demand for specialized services in interior and exterior building maintenance and renovations.
As a second step, PBM followed up on the demand for complete and turn-key-finished projects for Residential Renovations and Custom Designed New Home Construction.
We have also expanded as “General Contractor” into Commercial Construction with the same quality standard.
PBM Construction and Renovation is a Custom Builder from Conception to Completion!
PBM-Limited is specialized in:
- Custom designed New Home Construction
- Renovations and Additions
- General Contracting and Consulting
- Project Management
PBM also offers additional services by an experienced engineer, technician and estimator:
- Drafting skills and CAD - Design
- Consultation from start to finish
- Work schedules and job details
- Engineered problem solutions
PBM’s policy is to serve our customers as a partner for confidence and peace of mind:
- in all construction and renovation needs through their entire project in a professional matter.
- by providing a comfortable and fully functional product like a high quality home, renovation or a commercial building or leasehold improvements.
- by taking pride in our work and guaranteeing the job for a period of two years.
- by guaranteeing the quoted price as well as adhering to schedule and completion date.
To keep-up and improve our standards
PBM believes that knowledge and long-term experience are the key for future success. Therefore we train our tradesmen in accordance with the company’s policy to ensure quality workmanship through proven skills.
PBM is recognized as a “Certified Residential Builder“ with the NSHBA ( Nova Scotia Home Builders Association ) which means the company is committed to adhering to the “Code of Ethics” and the best building practices as well as keeping up to date with current industry trends through continuing education.
PBM is committed to a Safety Program controlled by the Nova Scotia Construction Safety Association.
PBM will meet or exceed the requirements of the Building Code or other territorial regulations.
Future perspectiveIt is the goal of PBM to establish and increase its business further in the residential renovation and home construction sector as well as to increase the business into the commercial and industrial market.
For more information please contact:
Hermann Gietzen at (902) 826-7338